Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Public Speaking Class

We had to play Two Truths and a Lie in class today, so one of my truths was that I had attempted to commit suicide when I was 13... and that it wasn't my first. I didn't, however, explain that it was my last attempt and that I've been in counseling for it, ect. It was breif, I more or less just wanted to go back to my seat as soon as possible.My boyfriend is making me feel super self conscious about it. At first I felt fine, because I learned a lot from that experience. But Stephen says that it was probably really shocking to people. But everyone else was pretty open about personal stuff, was I too open? I want to be more open with people, I want to make friends, and be more personable... Damn now I'm really regretting it.... I hate self-doubt!!! Whatever... what ever happens, happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment