Saturday, January 22, 2011

4th Chemical Peel

This one was different.... Um I made mistake number 1 that no one doing a chemical peel should do... I mixed chemicals. Okay so in the directions it says to cleanse the skin with rubbing alcohol before treating the skin with the Lactic Acid. This improves the chemical peel by removing the oils from your skin. Well I had just gotten Mario Badescu's Cucumber Toning Lotion, which is 4% alcohol. I wasn't thinking and added that to my skin before the chemical peel. The chemicals mixed and my skin... its not burned, but at the time it was VERY uncomfortable. I left the peel on for four min, but it was when I was taking it off that the burning sensation became very intense. I moisturized immediately, and my skin isn't burned or severely peeling it just appears red. Its not sensitive or hurting, its just red. The skin feels very smooth and my pores are almost gone. Like my open pores are soooooo clean, they almost blend entirely into my skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment