Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Arpege by Lavin

(Woman's) (Sweet amber-ish) This Eau de Parfume is a bit difficult to describe. I love it for its complexity.


According to fragrancenet.com, this fragrance includes: honeysuckle, jasmine, vanilla, orange blossom, rose, and sandalwood, and was first produced in 1927!  I can definitely smell the honeysuckle, which is why I bought this perfume! I really glad about that because it's a true honeysuckle, not a chemical fake.   I smell the sandalwood, the jasmine, a bit of the rose, and the vanilla... all scents I love. In fact as this dries down, I'm also getting the orange blossom! I love when all of the notes can be accounted for while harmonizing so well together. I also get an amber note... which easily smooths everything out.

This is definitely a old fashioned perfume, but I really like that! No cotton candy or pink sugar! Its elegant, but more wearable during the day than the night. Its a beautiful scent and I really enjoy the complexity. 10 out of 10!

1 comment: